Competition: Win a Sony Xperia U

Discussion in 'Xperia U' started by Xperia Blog, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scae

    Scae New Member

  2. I <3 Sony Xperia Products!

    sony make.believe
     
  3. Fluxman

    Fluxman New Member

    Sign me up! :)
     
  4. Danny Pan

    Danny Pan New Member

    Randomly pick me up ~~ :D pick me up with the wonder phone for my wife! cheers
     
  5. John Heap

    John Heap New Member

    Entered thanks
     
  6. dugzino

    dugzino New Member

    I WANT IT!! :)
     
  7. jaime

    jaime New Member

    I'm not from the UK but i would really like to get a hand on that phone :) Certified Xperia-ddict!
     
  8. Kevin

    Kevin New Member

    plssss give it too me!!
     
  9. Angel-xo

    Angel-xo New Member

    All these Xperia comps are making me go botting bonkers. Hope I win though :)
     
  10. panzerstadt

    panzerstadt New Member

    A sony xperia U would definitely be a pleasant surprise for a gift to my brother. i would most certainly love to try for it. :)
     
  11. Xajel

    Xajel New Member

    Very nice, I hope I win this time as I never won before :(
     
  12. lzelli

    lzelli New Member

    Following on twitter and hopefully now I'm entered :)
     
  13. sammyballoo

    sammyballoo New Member

    Great prize, would love to have one :D
     
  14. Jake Box

    Jake Box New Member

    Sign me up - would love to own one of these new Xperia's! :cool:
     
  15. marlind

    marlind New Member

    Hey U I experiect to win this smart phone
     
  16. Stefan Kukula

    Stefan Kukula New Member

    Anything for a free phone
     
  17. Castelain

    Castelain New Member

    Count me in!
     
  18. kckoopa

    kckoopa New Member

    me me me me me...please....
     
  19. Sheila Glass

    Sheila Glass New Member

    I would very much like to win, my phone is over 10 years old and needs updating! - Thanks for the Giveaway
     
  20. chippy

    chippy New Member

    mmmm, tasty. would go well with my right hand :)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.