Competition: Win a Sony Xperia U

Discussion in 'Xperia U' started by Xperia Blog, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vicky Carter

    Vicky Carter New Member

    I'm following @VickyCarter85

    This phone looks awesome, I'm totally excited about the translucent strip that light up! And the camera will be so much better than my 3mp camera I'm using on my old phone, should I be lucky enough to win!
     
  2. Susan Crosswaite

    Susan Crosswaite New Member

  3. G Nash

    G Nash New Member

    Fab prize - following on twitter and Facebook. Gotta love Sony.
     
  4. my phone is so ancient im afraid to get it out in public! so wishing on a star. entered and tollowing on twitter @mysticwen thanks
     
  5. Englishian

    Englishian New Member

    This humanoid is following you on Twitter via @Englishian - please enter me! ;)
     
  6. Paul

    Paul New Member

    chicken wings!
     
  7. Eddie Plum

    Eddie Plum New Member

    I'll have a pop at this one; why not!
     
  8. doncarlos999

    doncarlos999 New Member

    I would love a new phone... already following on twitter!
     
  9. Stefano

    Stefano New Member

    Hokuto No Ken!
     
  10. Raj Sandhu

    Raj Sandhu New Member

    The Xperia U sounds great, has all the things my outdated Sony Ericsson W710i doesn't! :)
     
  11. Ihor Parashynets

    Ihor Parashynets New Member

    Entered & following on Twitter! Hoping I'll win it ;)
     
  12. KAKADU

    KAKADU New Member

    Oh, how I do miss those old chunky hand sized Phones.
     
  13. juliette

    juliette New Member

    This Comp has been so much fun - love the xperiabots
     
  14. mystified

    mystified New Member

    testing my luck! followed you on twitter already :)
     
  15. technomonkey

    technomonkey New Member

    I would love a shiny new phone. I never win anything!

    Already follow on twitter :cool:
     
  16. GemmaC25

    GemmaC25 New Member

    This phone looks fab! :) I'm following on Twitter.
     
  17. Atarii

    Atarii New Member

    Hope I win this, would love this phone! :)
     
  18. porkiesnorter

    porkiesnorter New Member

    Following on twitter @gemstargem!

    This phone sounds epic.... really sounds amazing! I'd love to carry this little beauty around with me! Power to the Xperia!!!!
     
  19. matejcermak

    matejcermak New Member

    Here i am ;)
    Good luck to everyone:)
     
  20. Matthew Burr

    Matthew Burr New Member

    Im loving these Xperiabot rogues ! wld also love this phone so please count me in.Following on Twitter as @ide6mh2b.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.