Facebook Sync Contacts

Discussion in 'Xperia U' started by Peter Griffin951, Jul 23, 2012.

?

How to delete FB contacts

Poll closed Jul 30, 2012.
  1. The one that will let me do it :-)

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The one with a good answer and not just try this:-/

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Peter Griffin951

    Peter Griffin951 New Member

    I have changed contracts and have gone from o2 to talk mobile, i was going to add my contacts as i can just swap sims cause i'm changing contracts. I went to the contacts and there is all my friends from FB. I don't want them there so found facebook sync and turned it off, all of it everything to do with FB. The FB contacts are still there and i can delete them and only some of them have phone numbers on. I don't want any fb contacts on my phone, i swap contracts tommorow, plz help quickly. p.s. i know where to delete them but where is says delete but is unhighlighted and won't let me delete them. I don't want to factory reset it as its been configured how i want it (well apart from the fb sync). Plz help Peter.
     
  2. Peter Griffin951

    Peter Griffin951 New Member

    Foud out how to do it. Go to contacts screen and filter them by pressing options and only show contacts with phine numbers
     
  3. Peter Griffin951

    Peter Griffin951 New Member

    phone numbers rarther but i would still like to know ow to delete them
     
  4. Ayuesh

    Ayuesh New Member

    logout from facebook app u will see they are gone

    and now when u sign in again just disable auto sync