Hi, Previously had a samsung galaxy ace and then 'upgraded' to a sony xperia J. Is it an upgrade? Not in my opinion it isn't. The o/s is sluggish. It takes forever to refresh emails. I get a connection error - how do I avoid this? I have to select that I wish to see pictures on EVERY email - can I not set this to display pictures in some settings somewhere? When I receive a text message the phone stays black and so I have to keep checking it as it won't light up or notify me in any other way apart from a bleep, can this be changed? Can I not wake the phone up from pressing buttons on the front, does it have to be from the button on the side? So many annoying features in my opinion, but I'd be glad of some help.
2 more things......... Can I not get some kind of time stamp next to my inbox messages without going into each one? Why is it when I type a message it sends 3 texts? I didn't think I was texting war and peace!! God I really appreciate my samsung galaxy ace now.