HELP: Is Xperia U sim card reader the same as Xperia P/S?

Discussion in 'Xperia U' started by Kim Vu, Oct 6, 2012.

  1. Kim Vu

    Kim Vu New Member

    The sim card tray/reader in my Xperia U is damaged and cannot read sims anymore. I need to purchase a replacement sim card reader but I cannot find a replacement part for the Sony Xperia U ST25i anywhere but have found replacement/spare sim card readers for the Xperia P / S. I was wondering if they were the same sim card reader and if I could use them instead. In the case that they aren't, if anyone knew of a website/ online retailer that does have a replacement sim card reader for the Xperia U ST25i available for me to purchase? Thank you in advance.
     
  2. Xperia Blog

    Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

    It is probably best if you ask Sony themselves, I couldn't find anything in a quick search. The Xperia U takes a normal SIM versus the micro SIM for the Xperia P & Xperia S.
     
  3. ideal mobiles

    ideal mobiles New Member