Internal Storage Issue, just 3.71 gb available instead 16 gb

Discussion in 'Xperia T, Xperia TX and Xperia TL' started by Bernardo, Apr 13, 2013.

  1. Bernardo

    Bernardo New Member

    Well, I've just updated my Xperia T from the firmwares .489 and .492, when I installed de 1.140 firmware I realised that my internal storage had changed from 16 gb (11.x gb available, I don't have the exactly quantity) to 3.71 gb, that's very weird.

    I re-instaled the firmware using flastlool and nothing happend, I used PC companion and "repaired" the device and nothing, the same problem. Here you can see the screenshot: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5pNFJuyAT6EYnJoa3VldTlmUkE/edit?usp=sharing

    I'm very worried, I think is a memory partition problem or something like that, I don't know. I hope you can help me, I don't care to lose my data, I want to recover that storage space.

    btw, here you can see my device info: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5pNFJuyAT6Eb0tyeUNKM1pBcXM/edit?usp=sharing
     
  2. hackberrybold

    hackberrybold New Member

    Format your internal storage!!!

    Sent from LT30p using xda premium