Jelly Bean...xperia t

Discussion in 'Xperia T, Xperia TX and Xperia TL' started by nadeem shahzad, Feb 10, 2013.

  1. nadeem shahzad

    nadeem shahzad New Member

    em using xperia t (lt30p) on t-mobile uk.... but emm still watting for jelly bean update.. please some body help when i am connecting my xperia t with pc pc companion said it already up to date.. but i am on ics 4.0.4..
     
  2. Silas Arentsen

    Silas Arentsen New Member

    try flashing a FTF from the news post with the JB update
     
  3. Laci

    Laci New Member

    Since I updated for JellyBean, the Walkman not worked properly. When the screen is locked not pass in to the next song until I do not press the unlock button and so on. The notifiction led is not lighting, just after I press the unlock button. I have issues with alarm, battery drain, and so on. I am totally disapointed an desperated.
     
  4. Silas Arentsen

    Silas Arentsen New Member

    try to do factory reset and then repair your phone. Also the phone has to settle down after an update for a day or 3. Optimal battery life comes after a day or 2/3 or even a week.