Has any body out there got any idea how I can get in touch with a Sony Experia expert? I have recently changed service providers from EE to Talk Talk. The PAC code was sent to me from EE so no problem transferring my old number. However on starting up with the new Talk Talk SIM card I was prompted for a SIM card pin. I’d never seen this before so went on another forum and was advised that it only needs 0000 or 1234. I tried a few times and perhaps a few times more still no service. My research indicates that Sony have a limited number of attempts then the phone shuts down and cannot be unlocked. This was confirmed when I got into the system and it showed 0 attempts left. It has been suggested that even with the correct code it cannot be now be unlocked until Sony reset the counter. I have sent three messages to the Sony help with no response and today have been on the phone to them (from my landline) The first operator didn’t really understand and said he would send the code in an email. After half an hour when there was still no email I called again the second operator said I have to call Talk Talk for the code. I tried to explain the SIM card was ok and that it was the handset that was locked even after the correct code was put in but he insisted. So I went back to Talk Talk and after another half hour phone cal and more codes and passwords the phone was still locked and I was told it definitely is up to Sony to sort it out. Apparently they have to reset the counter. Back to my original question… I need to find a real Sony expert who understands this problem and can give me some sensible advice.