Mobile data traffic turn on by itself

Discussion in 'Xperia SP' started by Formosan, Jul 28, 2013.

  1. Formosan

    Formosan New Member

    Hi all,

    I have been using my new Xperia SP for a week now and since I don't have a mobile data plan, I turned the Mobile Data Traffic off. However, I found that sometimes the setting got turned on by itself! Anyone has the same problem? Is this a bug? Any info is appreciated.

    Formosan
     
  2. Nitin Ashraf

    Nitin Ashraf New Member

    turn off glove mode and check if the problem persists...some times extra sensitivity too can cause problems
     
  3. Formosan

    Formosan New Member

    Nitin, thanks for the reply but the glove mode is already off.
     
  4. Nitin Ashraf

    Nitin Ashraf New Member

    strange!!when do this reconnect happens??smartconnect application can turn it on if a certain profile is created..for eg after plugging headphones..or charging etc etc..check for that