NFC problem

Discussion in 'Xperia SP' started by papakp, Jul 19, 2013.

  1. papakp

    papakp Member

    Hello. Papakp here. I have bought Xperia SP a week ago. Nice, but i have this problem:
    Back of the device there was a sticker with N-shaped. (NFC). It got unstuck and the NFC function is not working. Is it possible to blame the fact that the sticker got unstuck ?
    or it is completely dumb making that question?


    Thank you
     
  2. Maina

    Maina New Member

    I doubt it is the sticker,I removed the sticker immediately I got the phone. I had the same issue when I tried using an unbranded NFC tag using the Xperia SmatTags app but when I tried AnyTAG NFC Launcher from the play store It works fine. Hope this helps.
     
  3. papakp

    papakp Member

    Hello. Nothing happened. I think I will be waiting for the update for Xperia SP, if there is any....
    Thank you
     
  4. Nitin Ashraf

    Nitin Ashraf New Member

    factory reset settings without erasing data..check whether problem persists
     
  5. papakp

    papakp Member

    Hello. Still nothing. NFC is not working. I have updated with PC Companion, with Sony Update Service, i have done factory reset and NFC is not working.
    I have given up. Except NFC problem, the Xperia SP works fine.

    Thank you
     
  6. Nitin Ashraf

    Nitin Ashraf New Member

    have u tried restarting(power+voulme up until phone vibrates)??
     
  7. papakp

    papakp Member

    Hello. I have tried restarting, power+voulme up until phone vibrates, but still nothing.
    Thank you.
    I am waitinhg android 4.3 for xperia sp....
     
  8. Maina

    Maina New Member

    It is probably a hardware issue with your unit, you should claim a new one under warranty while it is still valid.
     
  9. papakp

    papakp Member

    ok, thank you Maina.