No sound in the car with Xperia E

Discussion in 'Xperia E and Xperia E dual' started by navas, Dec 11, 2013.

  1. navas

    navas New Member

    Hello

    I have an Xperia E which does not work with the car with a jack, when I plug it the audio output on HP phone and nothing on the car, it's weird because I 'I tried several other devices that all worked, itouch, sony ericsson phone, tablet, another smartphone except Xperia E

    Also, it works very well with headphones or speakers of my PC or headphones except with the car

    I suspected the cable's car that might not fit well on taking the Xperia so I tried to connect it to an male female Jack adapter and then I connected the adapter to the Xperia but same result, but when connecting this same adapter on another phone the sound is output on the car

    I also tried to connect a headset to the adapter, then the Xperia and it worked to
    If you have help to offer please do not hesitate

    thank you


    _____________________________________________________________________________
    acheter galaxy s5 galaxy note 3 galaxy note 3 acheter