Notifications

Discussion in 'Xperia ion' started by Marc, Jul 20, 2012.

  1. Marc

    Marc Member

    Hi Guys,

    I recently got my hands on this phone and i was wondering if you guys have problems with its notifications on the lockscreen.

    for example , gmail notifications dont display on the lockscreen , so does facebook notifications. Others work fine , like sms , and missed calls.

    I tried using the email app and it shows but not the gmail app

    let me know how to fix these lockscreen notifications bug

    Thank You in advance!
     
  2. Travis

    Travis New Member

    I was having an issue with notifications on my Ion, it turned out to be do to the AT&T messages app interfering with the other notifications and not letting them through, i uninstalled the app and everything is fine now

    Hope it helps!
     
  3. kavitha

    kavitha New Member

    hi thanks for your information