phone becomes unresponsive with incoming calls.

Discussion in 'Xperia SP' started by Ashish Kulkarni, Aug 13, 2013.

  1. Ashish Kulkarni

    Ashish Kulkarni New Member

    Whenever there are incoming calls, the phone loses a lot of it's functionality. Firstly, I cannot use the "reject with message" option, as it simply does not detect my touches anywhere on the list of available quick responses. It however allows me to close the list and open it. But not to select items in it. Same thing happens with anything I try to do when I have an incoming call. I can go to the inbox but cannot open any conversations. I can open settings, but not enter any sub-menus. I can open up any chat applications but the keyboard does not come up. And all this happens only if it's an incoming call. Everything works as expected when I call someone. Trying to put up the issue on sony forums but it won't let me login.
     
  2. atif

    atif New Member

    I have recently updated my sp to 4.3 jely bean.same problem with me.unstalbe update
     
  3. papakp

    papakp Member

    Hello.
    Try to update the phone again. You can use flashtool or pc companion. I know it is a bit annoying but try again