Anyone that has the phone has any thing good or bad to share? most reviews are either paid or biased nowadays, just want to hear from those that have the phone. Sony Philippines announced on their facebook page that the Xperia ion will be released this july, just wanted to hear more insights before i buy it when it becomes available
I've been using the US AT&T version and I'm rather happy with it. I was an iPhone user for about 3 years and I can say that I'm not regretting the switch. The phone looks great and has fairly good responsiveness. The battery life is less than I like, but I'm getting used to it. My only major complaint is A2DP with Netflix has serious lag, something my iPhone 4 did not do.
thanks for the reply jokaell, im excited as hell to get my hands on a xperia ion, i was reading user feedback on xda and i can see people were saying its great. the battery issue you mentioned was very popular there but the solution i found there is that you let the battery cycle for a week or so , from 100 to 0%. then battery would last for a day or two have you tried the sony entertainment network? is it free?
Only complaint is VOLUME!!!! Even downloaded app to increase still hard to hear if anything else is going on. This may be the reason I have to return the phone otherwise I love it love it love it. No music unlimited not free, there is free trial.