Problem about calls, notification tone and touch sensitive

Discussion in 'Xperia go (Xperia advance)' started by dk41176, Sep 2, 2013.

  1. dk41176

    dk41176 New Member

    Here is my phone detail
    Model number : ST27i
    Baseband version: u8500-49020914-P3A_ECO5
    Build number: 6.2.A.1.100
    I have upgraded the phone to 4.1.2 last two months. I saw a few problems:
    +When i switch to the silence mode for a few hours and then switch it back to general mode, the notification tone disappears, only vibration. I need to turn off and turn on again to get to tone
    +A bigger problem is about calling. Sometimes, It automatically end the call why i was talking. (Not all the time but very annoying)
    +And the last one is a few days ago, it is suddenly not sensitive anymore..even i restore the factory.
    Please help, should i go back to 4.0.4 or 2.7 (the original of this one is 2.7) or i need to check with the service center?