Problem after flashing, phone doesnt fully turn on

Discussion in 'Xperia PLAY' started by Jake, Oct 14, 2012.

  1. Jake

    Jake New Member

    Good Evening !

    At the begining I'd like to sory for my english. as it's not my first language.

    So... Yesterday i've tried to flash a new ICS XDark v0.2 rom in to my xperia play R800i.
    I have unlocked a boot loader and rooted my phone aswell.
    Installation went well with flashboot, after installation my phone rebooted, and when it tried to turn one it stucked on "sony erricson" screen, for few secs, turned off and on again... and again stuck at the same moment... and same thing over and over again.
    Someone on forum said it looks like karnel problem... and sugest to flash it.
    So i have read on internet quite a lot about flashing kernels, to try to flash it.
    I've downloaded doomkarnel v03.zip, and tried to flash it with flashtool, but it didn't work cause to flash it with flashtool i need ftf file which i cant find to download, so i used a fastboot to flash it, but when i tape command in CMD it says "can not load image"
    so again i have started to search on google to fix this problem but nothing worked.
    I decidet to flash diffrent rom just to make my phone working again so i've downloaded cyanogen 7 as ftf. file so i could flash it with flash tool...
    When i was loading file to flashtool it wanted me to connect phone with pressed "back" button, so a did it.. but after few sec flashtool said "flashing filed"... dont know why...

    I dont know what to do... I am trying to fix it 12 h today... and tried 5 yesterday... Please help me, I need my phone working ;/

    Maybe there is anyother way to install stock rom back again or any thing to make it works again?

    Really need help.

    Thank you very much,

    Jake.
     
  2. Xperia Blog

    Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

    Have you tried flashing back to stock using FlashTool instead? Make sure you are using the latest version.