Hi, I have been using the Xperia T for over an year now. Recently I unlocked the bootloader, rooted and loaded custom ROM. Everything was fine and working just fine. Until recently, one day the ROM was had an OTA update and unfortunately my battery was low. I selected Reboot and Install and I guess it drained out the battery entirely. Now, the phone won't power On or boot into Recovery either. There's a RED light flashing every time I connect to the AC wall charger. I tried connecting the phone in Flashboot and Fastboot mode but some times it works, some times it doesn't. I did a lot of research on the web, different people suggesting different methods but so far nothing has helped entirely. Anyone here had similar issue or know what can be done to solve this? It doesn't seem like the phone is a HARD BRICK but a soft brick. I even opened up the back cover, disconnected the battery from the mother board and connected it back again. I'd be very happy if Xperia owners here can help me out. Thanks.