Hi! Thank you for this opportunity.. I'm considering buying this handset & I would be ex grateful if u those who have it could pls let me know how is the browsing experience on the default browser, esp while surfing sites like youtube in 3g & buffering speeds? Can one view videos, say 360p on a 3g active connection, assuming the mobile Network has full bandwidth & supports speeds upto HSDPA+? I ask this because my research has revealed that this handset only supports HSPA speeds.Also,hows the Wifi performance on current generation routers supporting 802.11b,n,g as it only supports only 802.11b (11mbps). And, last but not the least, how is the streaming & voice quality via a Bluetooth headset supporting 2.0, considering that this handset supports Bluetooth ver.1? I thank all of you for your time & responses, in anticipation! Best Regards, Nox
It has wifi b/g/n, bluetooth 2.1 with A2dp. Sound quality will be good via bluetooth, depends what headset you got.. It has hsdpa upto 7.2mbps. This should be more than enough to stream 360p and even 480p videos on 3g. Web browsing is decent unless you plan to browse really heavy sites or watch 720p videos..