Reject a call (but without a mgs..) and more...

Discussion in 'Xperia E and Xperia E dual' started by José Farias, Jun 5, 2013.

  1. José Farias

    José Farias New Member

    On Xperia E Dual, I would get off the "reject call with message"...

    As with the definition of SIM 1 and SIM 2 for calls, sms and data (unfortunately Sony forgot the function "ALWAYS ASK"), these two functions make me spend more money if the phone use a different network set ... is expensive and not justified to pay for programming bugs from Sony ... and it's really frustrating (we already have a minister (Vitor Gaspar), and a tax system in my country we do pay a lot of money...)

    As any user of smartphones or other devices, I like to know and have power to control and configure everything, especially the most basic functions of a device.

    I need a solution for my Sony, (not for the minister...) or both... or whatever!

    Thank you!