Release Day - I am definitely liking Xperia ion so far.

Discussion in 'Xperia ion' started by EmeraldReporter, Jun 25, 2012.

  1. EmeraldReporter

    EmeraldReporter New Member

    Having been delighted, as well as discontented with the HTC One X, I can tell you that I've been on a rollercoaster of an experience.

    My One X is a beautiful, intuitive device with glaring negatives.

    Sense UI is beautiful, yet, a RAM Dictator.
    Camera functionality is unique, but hampered by limited memory, as well as apps, audiobooks, and other media. (i.e. - Games!)

    Snapdragon S4, at the moment, is complete and utter hype. Sure, everything is snappy, and smooth, but, so is my Xperia ion with it's outdated, but very well optomised Last-years hardware.
    And, multitasking, which looks webOS-like, sure doesn't act like like webOS.

    Multitasking simply put, is not possible on the One X.

    I'd rather have the I unintuitive Android 2.0, that is ACTUALLY FUNCTIONAL!!


    So, how do you like your Xperia ion's?

    Oh! Does the Xpeia ion have Fast Charging? I answer me that!
     
  2. Jokaell

    Jokaell New Member

    I've been on iPhone for the last 3 years and I can honestly say that the move to my Xperia Ion has totally been worth it. I love the screen and the glossy monolithic look of the device, it's plenty snappy for most all applications and widget customization on the pages is fantastic. I am indeed enjoying the transition quite a bit.
     
  3. Marc

    Marc Member

    the Xperia Ion is worth it , and yes it has fast charging.

    so far on my 4th battery cycle and battery performance has been poor but that is with LTE on all the time , right now i am using juice defender and i can say battery life has improved ALOT