Twitter and Facebook problems on Xperia S

Discussion in 'Xperia S and Xperia SL' started by ColinGoulding, Mar 17, 2012.

1. ColinGoulding

ColinGoulding New Member

Please can somebody help.

I fell in love with this phone and got it almost immediately.

The problem is I am unable to log into Facebook and Twitter.

Friends feed and Timescape Feed do not work at all, it just says loading and hangs, I do however get notifications. I have of course checked my sign in details.

This is a deal breaker for me and if I can't get this sorted I will take the phone back.

2. Rene Pedroso

Rene Pedroso Member

Try the following...

Settings, Xperia, Facebook Inside Xperia, Facebook Intergration (make sure box is checked), Select Applications

Settings, Accounts & sync, Background data traffic (check the box), Activate auto-sync (check the box), Add account (add Facebook).

Are you on WiFi. If not check your Mobile network state (Settings, About phone, Status) Make sure your WiFi is off before you check this.

Try logging in again. Sometimes I think I am entering my username and password correctly but I didn't

ColinGoulding likes this.
  3. ColinGoulding

ColinGoulding New Member

Thanks, the first bit didn't work as I lost count how many times I tried but as soon as I took it off wifi everything worked fine so I went back to the first bit and, hey presto, all is well. Thanks again, I am now officially back in love with my phone! Cheers

Rene Pedroso likes this.