Xperia e dual auto call recorder

Discussion in 'Xperia E and Xperia E dual' started by raajipo, Apr 5, 2013.

  1. raajipo

    raajipo New Member

    I am using Xperia E dual. I have download auto call recorder from play store but it is not working properly. Only my voice is listening but other is not. Please help.....
     
  2. sanjay makwana

    sanjay makwana New Member

    I am using Xperia E Duos C1504 I have downloaded all most all call recorder from Google Play Stores but no one is working. only my voice is listening but not the other party voice. kindly help.
     
  3. raajipo

    raajipo New Member

    The problem of Auto call recorder is still as before. Moreover jelly bean has been updated but no fruitful result.
    Please SONY do something........................
     
  4. Sony Xperia E

    Sony Xperia E New Member

    I am using Xperia E Duos C1504 , I have downloaded all most all call recorder from Google Play Stores but no one is working.

    can some one provide me a gud call recorder ..?