The Sony Xperia miro forum is now live. Please use this form to discuss anything related to the Xperia miro smartphone. The Xperia miro (ST23i/ST23a) handset has a 3.5-inch display and will launch with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich in four different colours (black, black/pink, white and white/gold). It will have a 5MP rear camera sensor and also a VGA front-facing camera. Sony is emphasising the “deep Facebook integration” throughout the handset (contacts, gallery, and music). Users will be alerted to new messages and social updates via what Sony calls a ‘unique illumination’ notification light. In terms of specifications, the Xperia miro will be armed with a 800MHz MSM7225A chipset, 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory (2.2GB user accessible) and microSD memory card support. Other features include a battery with 1500mAh capacity capable of 5 hours of GSM talk time and 8 hours of video playback. The Xperia miro is pegged for a global release during the third quarter of 2012.
my xperia is restarting by itself!! and i don't know wh... the process went like this "Sony" "Xperia" and then it hangs and restart.. please help what to do
Hello! I have a problem with my calendar. It worked fine, but now it won't sync with my facebook calendar. I think this happened after an upgrade. I tried going in the menu at facebook inside xperia. It says it is syncronized, but still it is not working. What else can I do?