Xperia P forum now live

Discussion in 'Xperia P' started by Xperia Blog, Feb 27, 2012.

1. anup bafna

anup bafna New Member

hey..i was planning to buy this phone. But have heard and read a lot about the yellow tint or yellow spots on xperia S. Is it the same with xperia P?
    and what about the battery backup. How long does it lasts?
    i am waiting till some people having this phone to reply.
    Also the administrator Mr. Tej is requested to reply on this.

2. anup bafna

anup bafna New Member

is anyone there?

3. myproffs

myproffs New Member

yes we are here

4. myproffs

myproffs New Member

just because is in Xperia S does note necessarily be on Xperia P

5. anup bafna

anup bafna New Member

I buyed xperia p on 5th aug.
    I am very disappointed with its network issues.
    At a moment the network is full while at the next moment its zero...totally gone!
    And this happens when m at a same place...stationary!
    How do I fix it?

6. Ramanjeet

Ramanjeet New Member

No use of updating the Firmware as i bought a new Xperia P and the battery performance is bullshit and the xperia support is worst i've ever seen for any mobile manufacturer.I tried to get my issue resolved by visiting them several times but no one is ready to help also there is no escalation matris for such a big compay.Contact me to get further details on 9873047724 or mail me on ramanjeet_randhawa@dell.com

7. Ramanjeet

Ramanjeet New Member

Anup i also faced the same issue but that is resolved by firmware update but my main issue with battery continues and no ones is able to help me as they denied support to me.I am going to consumer court for this in 2 days.So you can also let me know and also any other user as well we can lodge a case in group as well...

8. yelamanc

yelamanc New Member

Hey configure your twitter account in timescape. Then check if still battery gets drained. For me it got fixed by just doing this.