Xperia Tipo touch and battery issue

Discussion in 'Xperia tipo and Xperia tipo dual' started by saif, Oct 5, 2012.

  1. saif

    saif New Member

    Hello guys,I am shifting from my SE c510 to my first android,possibly Xperia Tipo.But there are many complain about it's touch and battery over the sony blog.Like one discussed over here http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/52373 .Any suggestions/Clarifications ???
     
  2. Xperia Blog

    Xperia Blog Administrator Staff Member

    I haven't personally tested it myself, but I have also heard about a number of issues with touchscreen response from various people. You have to remember this is a budget handset and it seems that Sony Mobile didn't stick the best sensor in the tipo.
     
  3. saif

    saif New Member

    Ya I understand that the touch would not be so sensitive as in premium handset but beside the sensitivity there are some other issues too like can't drag & drop and couldn't perform pattern unlock.There may be a hardware defect or a software bug.Some people are also reporting heating of phone while charging.It would have been better if Sony could reply to the issue by own.What say?
     
  4. manickavasagam

    manickavasagam New Member

    With ICS loaded on to tipo, sony should not let down its customers with a bad touch experience.
    as tipo is a budget phone sony should not compromise on touch!. let it price it bit high and give quality overall
     
  5. Asif

    Asif New Member

    I have been using this phone tipo dual for last 3 days
    there is NO issue with touch...touch is awesome and NO issue of heating during phone charging as reported in many review websites like gsmarena.com, sony xperia official blog page and other
    comes loaded with ICS 4.0.4
    for further any detail you can ask me here
     
    saif likes this.
  6. manickavasagam

    manickavasagam New Member

    fine, how about resize option, resizing of widgets and folders ,are they possible?
     
  7. saif

    saif New Member

    I am glad to say that I had purchase this phone by keeping my faith in Sony.Using it for 3 days and its touch is working fine and also no heating issue.Make.Believe
     
  8. Asif

    Asif New Member

    manickavasagam i coudnt resize the widgets...i dont know why...my sony w8 running on eclair has this functionality...maybe i couldnt find the right option...as such ICS has such functionality
     
  9. Asif

    Asif New Member

  10. Mikhail Serafica

    Mikhail Serafica New Member

    just got mine a few days ago and my only problem is the lag it has sometimes. other than that it's a pretty awesome phone. :)
     
  11. Ralf

    Ralf New Member

    No complaints here ... Used my tipo dual for a week or so now .... Sometimes it responds a tad slower but I expected that from an 800Mhz processor. Since it actually does everything I got it for I am very satisfied. I just hope Sony will continue to release dual sim phones in the future!
     
  12. christopher

    christopher New Member

    i had no probles with my phone i am using it for nearly 5months no such touch issues