Xperia ZR review?

Discussion in 'Xperia ZR' started by Shagy, Jun 21, 2013.

  1. Shagy

    Shagy New Member

    Yet I haven't found any detailed reviews of this phone.
    Though it is already launched in India.
    Have you found any ?
    I am sure reviews must be excellent of this phone.
    Still i have to see how this phone performs in some benchmark tests.
     
  2. sanji89

    sanji89 New Member

  3. vrnmdn

    vrnmdn New Member

    Hi Friends i purchased Xperia ZR from Sony centre, janpath, New Delhi, India, for INR Rs 29,400 on 22nd June. This phone is an absoloute stunner. Very Beautiful to hold in your hands. Screen is amazing, with vibrant and vivid colours. The Screen doesn't looks out faded as in Xperia Z, If the settings are correct. Performance is outstanding, Getting the package of Z in tad Samller package is just awesome. Sony has the Kingmaker with it now and they should market it enough to make people aware about this handset. Only con this phone carries is the front camera, if Sony could have made it 1 megapixel, it would have been adequate. There is one more issue i am facing, while making a call in some cases the screen goes blank first and then phone freeze's, it doesn't create any problem in calling, the only trouble is that, if you want to end the call midway it may create a trouble or if you want to activate the speaker it may take few seconds, before the phone responds. Apart from that there is no problem, phone is a flawless brilliant masterpiece. Is anybody else also facing the same issue?
     
    Shagy likes this.
  4. Shagy

    Shagy New Member

    So is your Model is C502 or C503. I think C503 supports 4G. I will write detail review once i get my ZR
     
  5. vrnmdn

    vrnmdn New Member

    My Model is C502.
     
  6. Shagy

    Shagy New Member

    Which screen guard is good for this phone?
    And what about memory card class 4 or 10 ?(Sandisk/kingston/transcend)
     
  7. Shagy

    Shagy New Member

    Hi Friends,
    I bought this phone at 26391 /- & i am not boasting.
    The phone is butter smooth, there is no any lag while launching applications or switching between different applications.(Except while launching camera it takes some time but i.e. considerable as phone has to load settings for it).
    I was little worried about its display (as it has TFT screen) as i had not seen the phone before buying.
    The display is very good and have great color saturation.
    Wifi connectivity is not an issue for this phone.It performs well at significant distance also.
    The camera quality is also good. In low light conditions it performs well.
    If you want better android experience with better camera & decent screen size then go for it.
    It lasts for a day & half with moderate usage.

    Only con this phone is the front camera as it is 0.1 megapixels. Not best for video calling but not bad either.
    I didn't find any short cut for turning auto rotation off.
     
  8. Shodi21

    Shodi21 New Member

  9. Shagy

    Shagy New Member

    How to move apps to sd card?
    I tried with move apps but not working
     
  10. jameswxt

    jameswxt New Member

    You have to root it to move apps to SD card.
     
  11. Regev

    Regev New Member

    I bough this phone last month and went to an extreme trip in Romania to check how efficient and durable that phone is. I went swimming, horseriding and was generally active walking or doing something every minute of the day. The result was astonishing, this phone survived not only the swimmings - but my friend's... well, he pranked and hide it in the.. toilet for like 15 mins :) He also dropped it in the water with the cover UNATTACHAD and it survived that too, though I quickly removed the battery and let it dry in rice for a week. It works like a charm.

    Here's the full review: http://regevelya.com/sony-xperia-zr-review/